Thursday 22 December 2011

Birthday Wishes


I Say and You Listen,
its a Good Friendship.
You Say and I Listen,
is a Better Friendship.
But I dont Say and You Understand,
is Best Friendship.
Happy Best Friends Day




In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true.
May every star of every night,
Bring love and joy to you.
Happy Birthday to you!!

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative…being accepted for who you are…being able to pick up right where you left off…sharing, talking, and laughing…Friendship is about us, and for that I’m grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!
Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.



No comments:

Post a Comment