Thursday 22 December 2011

Birthday Wishes for Father












You are the reason, I am. May God always pour love and happiness, on my God. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.

You are not just a lovely father, but you are also a nice human being. Everyday with you, I learn something new. I feel so comfortable around you daddy, you're the best friend I've ever had. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.



To a dad who gave you love and guidance as you grew up
Happy Birthday Dad
Balancing Life Situations
Birthday card with two versions*
Happy Birthday
I regret the pain I've caused you*
My wish for you
Thank You For All That You Do
Thank You Dad*
Always A Pleasure*
In my life you'll always be






It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.

I’m glad to have u father like you.. .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.. .





Ref: http://www.wishafriend.com/birthday/dad-birthday-wishes.php

No comments:

Post a Comment