Tuesday 2 June 2015

Birthday wishes for best friend

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.

You are a true friend, so please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday, and may every wish you have come true!

For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!

Because I have a friend like you, every day feels like a holiday. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday like it’s the most important day of the year!

Let’s make your birthday a day that you will always remember. Happy Birthday, my friend! We have some serious partying to do, so let’s get to it!

The world was never the same the day you were born. As your best friend, I’m glad that day happened. Happy Birthday, my friend! Live long and prosper!

Happy birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of girl’s nights out. Let’s get started on another fabulous year!

For your birthday, it’s high time I paid you back for all of the things you’ve done for me over the years. I’ve been keeping tabs on what I owe you, and now I’ll be picking up the tab tonight. Let’s party!

Have an ecstatic anniversary of the date you emerged victoriously from the womb.

Think of all your favorite things; now go and enjoy them on your special day.

May today be the beginning of a life so good that I’m jealous of you forever.

May my words bring you even a fraction of the joy you are. I think you are the most amazing person I have ever met!

I’m so thankful I found a friend like you! May every candle, star and wishbone you wish on bring you luck in everything.

If our friendship was a legal contract, it would be just five words – I’ll Be There For You. Happy birthday.

If Facebook was a real thing, mine would have just one friend – YOU. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to the friend who knows me like no one else does, and is that person in my life who no one else can be.

Isn’t life ironic? I am celebrating the countdown towards death, of the same person without whom I would be unable to live life. Happy birthday


My best friend – the person with whom I would have definitely made out if she was a guy. Happy birthday bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment